Exploring Narendra Modi Government’s 2023 Initiatives
In the subsequent discourse, a compilation of notable schemes inaugurated by the Narendra Modi Government in 2023 will be expounded upon. These schemes epitomize a concerted drive towards socio-economic advancement and welfare. Each endeavor bears its unique imprint, catering to diverse facets of India’s multifaceted societal fabric.
- Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme (Launched: 10 August 2020)Primary Aim: A financial corpus of INR 1 lakh crore for Agri-entrepreneurs, startups, Agri-Tech pioneers, and farmer associations to bolster post-harvest management and cultivate farm assets. The paramount objective is to enable farmers to attain augmented value for their agricultural produce by facilitating storage and sales at premium rates, diminishing wastage, and fostering processing and value augmentation. The scheme extends loans of up to INR 2 Crore, with the central government underwriting roughly 3% interest subsidies per annum on the disbursed loans.
Official Portal: agriinfra.dac.gov.in
- e-Shram Portal (Launched: 26 August 2021)Primary Aim: Enabling the registration of unorganized sector laborers. To ameliorate the plight of unorganized sector workers and laborers, the Government of India unveiled the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme. This monumental initiative entails the establishment of a national database for unorganized workers, fostering the overall welfare of millions within the nation. The Ministry of Labour & Employment will confer the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card to all applicants of the e-Shram Portal. Remarkably, over 12 crore individuals have already enlisted on this portal, as per official statistics.
Official Portal: eshram.gov.in
- PM e-Vidya Yojana (Launched: 17 May 2020)Primary Aim: The unification of all endeavors pertaining to digital/online/on-air education to facilitate multi-modal access to education. A comprehensive initiative christened PM e-VIDYA Yojana has been unfurled, consolidating diverse initiatives associated with digital, online, and on-air education. This monumental endeavor is poised to benefit nearly 25 crore school-going children across the nation.
Official Portal: pmevidya.education.gov.in
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP) Insurance Scheme (Launched: 1 June 2021)Primary Aim: This scheme serves as an insurance safeguard for healthcare workers battling the COVID-19 pandemic. In a resolute demonstration of support for healthcare providers on the pandemic’s frontline, the Government extended the ‘Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP) Insurance Scheme for Health Workers Fighting COVID-19’ for an additional year, commencing from 24 April 2021. Initially launched on 30 March 2020 for a 90-day period, the scheme furnished comprehensive personal accident coverage of INR 50 lakh to all healthcare providers, encompassing community health workers and private healthcare practitioners.
Central Government Govt Schemes 2023
Popular Schemes in Central Government:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
- Kaushal Panjee Yojana (Launched: 12 September 2017)
- PLI Scheme
- Gram Ujala Scheme (Launched: 24 March 2021)
- PM Mentoring Yuva Scheme (Launched: 9 June 2021)
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (Launched: 20 August 2021)
- PM Daksh Yojana (Launched: 8 August 2021)
- Academic Bank of Credit Scheme (Launched: 29 July 2021)
- PM Umeed Scheme (Launched: 1 April 2021)
- Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS) (Launched: 21 January 2021)
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Launched: 1998)
- PM WANI Scheme (Launched: 9 December 2020)
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (Launched: 1 April 1999)
- Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana (Launched: 3 November 2017)
- PM Krishi Udan Yojana (Launched: 1 February 2020)
- Samridh Scheme (Launched: 26 August 2021)
- PM Kisan FPO Yojana (Launched: 2019)
- National Youth Parliament Scheme (Launched: 26 November 2019)
- PM Gati Shakti Yojana (Launched: 15 August 2021)
- Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Phase 2 (Launched: 15 Jan 2021)
- PFMS Scholarship (Launched: 2009)
- PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana (Launched: 1 February 2021)
- National SC/ST Hub Scheme (Launched: 18 October 2016)
- QRMP Scheme (Launched: 1 January 2021)
- Baal Aadhar Card (Launched: 1 March 2018)
- PM Street Vendor’s Atmanirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme (Launched: 18 July 2020)
- SERB POWER Schemes (Launched: 30 October 2020)
These initiatives epitomize the government’s unwavering commitment to catalyze growth and well-being across myriad sectors, affirming its dedication to the welfare of the Indian populace.